Provides the vital, major component of chlorophyll which converts sunlight to energy. Nitrogen enables energy-transfer compounds, such as ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Nitrogen is also a significant component of nucleic acids such as DNA, the genetic material that allows plant cells to grow and reproduce.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Use to correct nitrogen deficiency
- Helps crops reach maturation
- Supports beneficial aerobic soil microbes
- Can be used along with other nutrients or fertilizers during any growth stage
- Apply by any irrigation method
- Easily sprayed on or applied through fertigation systems
- Helps promote crop yield, quality, and appearance
Total Nitrogen (N)…………………………………….9.0%
0.20% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
0.01% Nitrate Nitrogen
8.79% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Derived From: Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
SHAKE WELL OR STIR BEFORE USE.
BIO-N™ is highly concentrated for value and pro-level performance. Dilute with water to ensure adequate coverage. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products. Follow directions closely to avoid fertilizer burn of your plants.
AGRICULTURE: Apply 1-2 quarts per acre by knife application, water-run or fertigation, depending on crop or soil requirements.
LAWNS & GRASSES: Apply 1-2 quarts per acre, or for smaller areas apply 6-30 ounces per 1,000 square feet, depending on turf or soil requirements. Apply via fertigation every 30 days or as required. Water normally following application.
FOLIAR AGRICULTURE & HORTICULTURE: Dilute 0.5-1 quart in 50 gallons of water and spray onto foliage to point of run-off. Repeat as desired.