CARBOMAX™ provides a dynamic blend of nitrogen and phosphorus in a complex with Biofeed® ACT® for easier absorption and translocation in all plants, turf and crops resulting in enhanced sugar (BRIX) production and plant vigor. These combine to promote strong stem and leaf growth, deeper root growth and earlier maturity of agricultural crops.
CARBOMAX™ improves turf density and quality of cut and play performance on golf greens, tees and fairways, while it supplies primary nutrients commonly lost due to regular mowing and leaching.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Leaf-friendly liquid formulation
- Phosphate nutrition for crops & professional turf
- Promotes early plant maturity and root establishment of newly seeded areas
- Promotes horizontal growth to produce dense turf
- Improves ball roll and play on golf greens
- Improves heat and drought tolerance
- Stimulates beneficial aerobic soil microbes
- Easy to use liquid formula goes right into your tank solution-NO POWDERS TO DISSOLVE!
- Use year-around on all crops & turf types
Total Nitrogen (N)…………………………………………..6.0%
– 5.0% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
– 1.0% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5)………………….20.0%
Derived From: Soy Protein Hydrolysate and Ammonium Phosphate.
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT: 1.0% Molasses (Microbe Food)
CARBOMAX™ is highly concentrated. Mix with water to ensure adequate coverage. Do not mix with calcium fertilizers. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products.
FOLIAR APPLICATION RATES: Professional Sports Turf, Field Crops, Row Crops, Vegetables, Leafy Crops, Curcurbits, Deciduous Fruit and Nut Trees, Grapes, Berries, Olives, Citrus: Apply 0.5-2 gallons in 50-200 gallons of water per acre. Increase water with increased application rates. Repeat applications are beneficial. For best results, use the lowest possible volume for thorough coverage and a small droplet size. As with all foliar applied products, use caution when applying to fruits and vegetables to avoid spotting at certain stages.
FERTIGATION & DRIP IRRIGATION RATES: Use 1-4 gallons per acre per irrigation. Continue irrigation after application to maximize fertilizer distribution.