CHETROL™ (key-trol) is a concentrated formulation of ACT® plus added nitrogen to control a variety of minerals, salts and heavy metals. This dynamic blend also aids in enhancing bio-degradation of a wide range of organics and complex hydrocarbons.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Chelates a variety of minerals, salts and heavy metals
- Blending additive for most granular fertilizers to increase nutrient efficiency
- Catalyzes microbial proliferation and breakdown of chemical and petroleum compounds
- The result is bio-degradation into environmentally harmless carbon dioxide, water and minerals.
- Dissolves mineral scale and buffers sodium salts in soils and irrigation water that often tie up essential plant nutrients
- Removes mineral scale build-up from irrigation lines and emitters, restoring water-flow and sprinkler efficiency
- Enhances herbicide uptake by buffering minerals present in tank water
- This process improves herbicide efficiency, reduces usage rates and chemical tie-up of herbicides.
Total Nitrogen (N)………………………………….8.0%
– 6.0% Urea Nitrogen
– 2.0% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Derived from Urea and Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
CHETROL™ is highly concentrated. Mix with water prior to application to ensure adequate coverage.
AGRICULTURE & SOIL: Apply 1-4 quarts per acre every 2-4 weeks by ground sprayer, water-run, or through a fertilizer injector system.
SALT REDUCTION AND NUTRIENT MANAGEMENT: Sports Fields and Agricultural Soils: Apply 1-2.5 gallons per acre every 30 days by ground sprayer or through a fertilizer injector system.