K-PRO™ is a foliar applied potassium solution with ACT®. This near-neutral solution allows for immediate uptake through the leaves and roots followed by immediate translocation thus improving the quantity and ratio of antioxidants produced by plants. This results in faster recovery from stress.
K-PRO™ potassium facilitates nitrogen metabolism and stimulates root growth, while providing dynamic plant response due to its plant-friendly formulation. Use it to balance your turf, plant or crop nutritional program.
When applied to agricultural crops prior to harvest, K-PRO™ promotes sugar production necessary for enhanced root growth and crop finishing cycle to improve maturation and yields.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Rapidly corrects potassium deficiency
- Increased root growth and leaf maturation
- Promotes drought and heat tolerance
- Improves UV tolerance
- Faster cell repair following mowing and wear
- Stimulates beneficial aerobic soil microbial activity.
- Easily sprayed on or applied through fertigation systems.
- Increases crop harvest and bottom-line
Soluble Potash (K20) ……….. 20.0%
Derived from Potassium Hydroxide/Gluconate.
Also Contains natural organic acids, enzymes, amino acids, cytokynins and biostimulants and natural buffers.
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.