NEW! Optima™ is a complexed formulation of potassium and highly refined plant oils complexed with ACT® which combine to increase plant tolerance to fungal attack and disease formation on leaf and stems. This dynamic formulation is applied as a foliar to support and protect metabolic processes necessary to promote tolerance to environmental pressures. When used as a regular part of your plant and crop management program, OPTIMA helps to improve overall plant vigor and crop production.
Soluble Potash (K2O)……10.0%
Derived from Potassium Hydroxide.
Benefits of Use:
- Improves nutrient uptake through foliar and soil
- Increased plant or crop vigor
- Promotes fungal stress and drought tolerance
- Improves tolerance to environmental pressures
- Enhances nutrient translocation through the plant
- Stimulates sugar (BRIX) transfer
- Easily sprayed on or applied through fertigation systems.
- Increases crop harvest and bottom-line!
OPTIMA™ is highly concentrated and should be mixed with water to ensure adequate coverage.
Agricultural and Professional Turf:
Foliar: spray 1-2 quarts per acre in sufficient volume of water to cover the leaf.
Soil: apply 2-4 quarts per acre via sprayer, water-run, drip or fertigation, and water into soil following application.
Frequency and rate of applications depend upon plant and soil requirements.