OPTIMA™ is an energy-rich formulation of potassium and highly refined plant oils with ACT®, which combine to increase plant tolerance to fungal attack, insect intrusion and disease formation on the leaf, stem and in the soil root-zone.
OPTIMA™ facilitates uptake of foliar applied crop care chemicals and nutrients. Improves systemic nutrient mobility and function while providing dynamic plant response due to its leaf-friendly formulation.
Applied to the leaf or soil prior to harvest, OPTIMA™ aids sugar (BRIX) transfer from the roots and helps to protect the plant to enhance the crop finishing cycle for improved yields. OPTIMA™ helps to improve overall plant vigor and crop production.
Soluble Potash (K2O)……10.0%
Derived from Potassium Hydroxide.
Benefits of Use:
- Improves nutrient uptake through foliar and soil
- Increased plant or crop vigor
- Promotes fungal stress and drought tolerance
- Improves tolerance to environmental pressures
- Enhances nutrient translocation through the plant
- Stimulates sugar (BRIX) transfer
- Easily sprayed on or applied through fertigation systems.
- Increases crop harvest and bottom-line!
SHAKE WELL OR STIR BEFORE USE.
OPTIMA™ is highly concentrated and should be mixed with water to ensure adequate coverage. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products. May be used in fertigation systems.
Agricultural and Professional Turf:
Foliar: Spray 1-2 quarts per acre in sufficient volume of water to cover the leaf.
Soil: Apply 2-4 quarts per acre via sprayer, water-run, drip or fertigation, and water into soil following application.
Frequency and rate of applications depend upon plant and soil requirements.