TRACE™ contains elemental molybdenum and Biofeed® ACT® that combine to support vital biochemical reactions. Once applied to the leaf, TRACE™ rapidly moves throughout the xylem and phloem conductive tissue of the turf plant.
Molybdenum is the central element required by enzymes involved with nitrogen conversion and reduction as well as symbiotic nitrogen fixation. When present at proper levels, molybdenum enhances nitrogen efficiency and minimizes stress by catalyzing the enzymatic reduction of nitrites and nitrates that may accumulate in plant tissues. In the soil and root system of various plants, molybdenum acts as a co-enzyme for nitrogen fixation by beneficial microbes.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Supports nitrogen metabolism by catalyzing the conversion of nitrates (NO3) into amino acids within the plant
- Essential for symbiotic nitrogen fixing bacteria in legumes
- Essential to the conversion of inorganic phosphorus into organic forms in the plant
- Promotes and enhances stress tolerance
- Easy to use liquid formula
- Use year-around