Z-MAN™ contains elemental zinc and manganese with ACT®, which supports vital biochemical reactions in crops, plants and citrus.
When combined, zinc and manganese activate a broad range of enzymes that are responsible for the synthesis of plant proteins. These also aid in the formation of chlorophyll and some carbohydrates, and conversion of starches to sugars. Z-MAN™ helps the plant to withstand cold temperatures and drought conditions and is also essential in the formation of naturally occurring plant auxins, which help with growth regulation and stem elongation.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Supports dark green leaf production
- Aids protein synthesis
- Boosts carbohydrate production and storage of starches within the plant
- Promotes natural plant hormone production
- Improves nitrogen metabolism within the plant
- Essential to the conversion of inorganic phosphorus into organic forms in the plant.
- Promotes root elongation
- Improves resistance to root pathogens
- Easy to use liquid formula
- Use year-round!
Derived from Manganese and Zinc Sulfates.
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.