Z-Man™ contains elemental Zinc and Manganese in a complex with Biofeed® ACT® which supports vital biochemical reactions in crops, plants and citrus. When combined, Zinc and Manganese activate a broad range of enzymes that are responsible for the synthesis of plant proteins. These also aid in the formation of chlorophyll and some carbohydrates, and conversion of starches to sugars. Z-Man™ helps the plant to withstand cold temperatures and drought conditions and is also essential in the formation of naturally occurring plant auxins, which help with growth regulation and stem elongation.
Derived from Manganese and Zinc Sulfates.
Benefits of Use:
- Supports dark green leaf production
- Aids protein synthesis
- Boosts carbohydrate production and storage of starches within the plant
- Promotes natural plant hormone production
- Improves nitrogen metabolism within the plant
- Essential to the conversion of inorganic phosphorus into organic forms in the plant.
- Promotes root elongation
- Improves resistance to root pathogens
- Organically complexed – readily available
- Easy to use liquid formula
- Use year-round!
Z-Man™ is highly concentrated and should be mixed with water prior to spray application to ensure adequate coverage.
AGRICULTURE & HORTICULTURAL:
Apply 1-4 quarts per acre every 30 days or as needed with a sprayer or fertilizer injection system or as directed by a qualified field rep.
GREENS, TEES AND TURF:
Foliar apply 1-2 quarts per acre in 25-50 gallons of water, or for smaller areas apply 1-2 ounces per 1000 square feet in 5-10 gallons of water. Apply every 7-10 days or as needed with sprayer. Water normally following application.
FOLIAR FEEDING OF TREES & SHRUBS:
Dilute 8-16 ounces in 200 gallons of water and spray on foliage to point of runoff.
ROOT FEEDING OF TREES & SHRUBS:
Dilute 1-2 quarts in 100 gallons of water.