OXY-TERRA™ is a pond-bottom soil additive that contains Biofeed’s exclusive Amino-Carbon Technology® (ACT) to improve aquaculture pond-bottom soils, and a rich solution of Biofeed’s HDH technology that releases life-giving oxygen to maintain beneficial aerobic biological activity below your pond.
This dual-technology combination combines to create soil nutrition that feeds and stimulates beneficial aerobic soil microbes to help keep your pond-bottom healthier by digesting sludge and reducing disease.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Releases oxygen into the soil and pond water!
- Promotes aerobic biological activity.
- Eliminates or reduces smelly anaerobic pond-bottom conditions caused by a lack of oxygen.
- Neutralize harmful or toxic soil salts.
- Aids sludge digestion.
- Easily sprayed on or pour directly into pond water and allow natural water movement to disperse.
- May be mixed or blended with most soil management products.
Including OXY-TERRA™ will dynamically assist your pond management program to help you produce superior quality fish or shrimp that are more resistant to environmental pressures and disease.
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.
Consult your Biofeed Products dealer for additional information