Biologically managing grease traps, wastewater and sludge systems become difficult when there is an imbalance of necessary biochemical and biological co-factors. When these factors are lacking, sludge separation and breakdown becomes inhibited and offensive odors become a problem. The solution is to introduce these components in a biologically secured form that are readily available to serve as co-enzymes to reactivate both bacterial and enzyme systems.
COZYME•50™ contains ACT®, natural buffers, bio-stimulants and co-enzymes, plus over 50 trace elements in a biologically combined form that are readily available to support healthy aerobic microbial systems to provide more rapid separation, digestion in grease traps, wastewater and sludge management systems.
Use of COZYME•50™ results in the reduction of H2S and other odor causing compounds. COZYME•50™ also stimulates the natural release of free oxygen thereby increasing dissolved oxygen (DO).
BENEFITS OF USE
- Accelerates the digestion of organic matter and sludge
- Stimulates a more active enzymatic system
- Eliminates offensive odors and reduces hydrogen sulfide (H2S) production
- Improves separation and break-down of fat, oil and grease (FOG) during interceptor operation
- Raises dissolved oxygen levels
- Encourages the growth and proliferation of essential aerobic and facultative digestive bacteria
- Harmless to bacterial and aquatic life
- Will not disrupt downstream waste treatment processes
Contains natural organic acids, enzymes and buffers.
Apply by chemical feed pumps or by sprayer. Use at an average rate of 0.5 to 2.5 ppm (parts per million). Refer to the technical bulletin on our website and consult with your Biofeed Representative for application rates.