The biological imbalance in waste systems is often induced by a lack of oxygen and the growth of unwanted noxious or anaerobic bacteria. These odorous conditions exist due to inefficient protein and carbon/sulfur degradation resulting from insufficient dissolved oxygen and its tertiary compounds to support ongoing bio-oxidation reactions.
In addition, digestive compounds, i.e. enzymes and/or subsequent reducing compounds, cannot function in an environment that is lacking the required elements. The solution is to supply these elements and modify the bio-environment by improving the continuous release and stabilization of oxygen through enhancement of single-bonding reactions.
AERO™ promotes the release and stabilization of oxygen-containing compounds that support both biological and biochemical processes which naturally break-down organic and chemical compounds at an accelerated rate in waste management systems.
Benefits of Use:
- Eliminates or reduces offensive odors
- Encourages the proliferation of essential aerobic bacteria and a more active digestive enzyme system
- Accelerates the digestion of organic and chemical matters
- Raises and stabilizes dissolved oxygen levels
- Reduces turbidity or suspended solids
- Improves precipitation of suspended solids in settling ponds
- Functions under a wide pH range
- Toxicology tested—SAFE and non-toxic
- Easy to use concentrated liquid
- Natural, organic formulation
Contains; Xanthoproteic acids, natural polymers and proteolytic enzymes.
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.