The biological imbalance in agricultural waste systems is usually caused by poor oxygenation and the growth of unwanted odor causing bacteria. These odor-causing conditions are usually caused by a lack of sufficient dissolved oxygen to support aerobic microbes.
Applying ODORATOR™ on a regular basis promotes the release of stabilized oxygen compounds that supports digestive bacteria that break-down odorous compounds in agricultural waste systems and settling ponds.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Eliminates or reduces offensive odors!
- Encourages the growth and proliferation of digestive bacteria that feed on and break-down manure
- Speeds the break-down of manure and sludge
- Improves liquid/solids separation
- Liquifies manure for more efficient crop fertilization
- Beneficial to fish and other aquatic life forms
- Enzymatically buffers pH
- Toxicology tested – SAFE and non-toxic
Steer, Dairy, Horse, Swine, and Other Manures: Inject or spray ODORATOR™ at an average rate of 7-20 parts per million on a continuous basis directly to manure with a metering pump or gravity-feed system.
ODORATOR™ may be diluted to ensure even distribution.
ODORATOR™ should be applied early in the treatment process, usually at the water supply or well or pump station, up-stream from manure treatment.
Consult your Biofeed® Products dealer for additional information and tech-support.
Contains a concentrated solution of Xanthoprotein, Natural Polymers, Digestive Enzymes and Co-enzymes.