The biological imbalance in agricultural waste systems is usually caused by poor oxygenation and the growth of unwanted odor causing bacteria. These odor-causing conditions are usually caused by a lack of sufficient dissolved oxygen to support aerobic microbes.
Applying ODORATOR™ on a regular basis promotes the release of stabilized oxygen compounds that supports digestive bacteria that break-down odorous compounds in agricultural waste systems and settling ponds.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Eliminates or reduces offensive odors!
- Encourages the growth and proliferation of digestive bacteria that feed on and break-down manure
- Speeds the break-down of manure and sludge
- Improves liquid/solids separation
- Liquifies manure for more efficient crop fertilization
- Beneficial to fish and other aquatic life forms
- Enzymatically buffers pH
- Toxicology tested – SAFE and non-toxic
SHAKE WELL OR STIR BEFORE USE.
ODORATOR™ is highly concentrated and should be mixed with water to ensure adequate coverage. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products.
STEER, DAIRY, HORSE, SWINE, AND OTHER MANURES: Inject or spray ODORATOR™ at an average rate of 7-20 parts per million on a continuous basis directly to manure with a metering pump or gravity-feed system.
ODORATOR™ should be applied early in the treatment process, usually at the water supply or well or pump station, up-stream from manure treatment.
Consult your Biofeed products dealer for additional information and tech-support.
Contains a concentrated solution of Xanthoprotein, natural polymers, digestive enzymes and co-enzymes.