Biologically managing grease traps, wastewater and sludge systems become difficult when there is an imbalance of necessary biochemical and biological co-factors. When these factors are lacking, sludge separation and breakdown becomes inhibited and offensive odors become a problem. The solution is to introduce these components in a biologically secured form that are readily available to serve as co-enzymes to reactivate both bacterial and enzyme systems.
COZYME•50™ contains ACT®, natural buffers, bio-stimulants and co-enzymes, plus over 50 trace elements in a biologically combined form that are readily available to support healthy aerobic microbial systems to provide more rapid separation, digestion in grease traps, wastewater and sludge management systems.
Use of COZYME•50™ results in the reduction of H2S and other odor causing compounds. COZYME•50™ also stimulates the natural release of free oxygen thereby increasing dissolved oxygen (DO).
Benefits of Use:
- Accelerates the digestion of organic matter and sludge
- Stimulates a more active enzymatic system
- Eliminates offensive odors and reduces hydrogen sulfide (H2S) production
- Improves separation and break-down of fat, oil and grease (FOG) during interceptor operation
- Raises dissolved oxygen levels
- Encourages the growth and proliferation of essential aerobic and facultative digestive bacteria
- Harmless to bacterial and aquatic life
- Will not disrupt downstream waste treatment processes
Contains natural buffers, bio-complexed nutrients, organic acids and bio-stimulants.
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.