ARBOR-PLUS™ provides a balanced blend of primary and micro-nutrients with ACT®. These promote quicker healing, deep root growth, plus stronger vertical and horizontal growth of trees and shrubs.
In the soil, ARBOR-PLUS™ Promotes aerobic biological activity, helping the soil to breathe which helps to reduce the growth of disease-causing anaerobic bacteria that can destroy roots. Its trace nutrients allow for rapid uptake to develop deep green leaf color, while it supplies essential nutrients commonly lost due to leaching.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Balanced nutrition for deep root feeding and foliar applications
- Releases oxygen into the root zone
- Stimulates beneficial aerobic soil microbes
- Promotes leaf formation and deep root growth
- Improves heat and drought tolerance
- Enhances disease resistance
- Buffers harmful soil salts
- Leaf-friendly liquid formula
- Use year-round on all tree types!
Total Nitrogen (N)……….6.0%
4.0% Urea Nitrogen
2.0% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)……….2.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……….3.0%
Derived from Urea, Soy Protein Hydrolysate, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, and Zinc Sulfate.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at http://www.aapfco.org/metals.htm
CAUTION: Use of fertilizers containing 0.001% or more of Molybdenum (Mo) may result in forage crops containing levels of Molybdenum (Mo) which are toxic to ruminant animals.
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.