If you have a Manganese deficiency MANGANESE-PLUS™ liquid fertilizer can provide this essential micro-nutrient with ACT® required for plant growth. Many processes are dependent on this nutrient, including chloroplast formation, photosynthesis, nitrogen metabolism and synthesis of some enzymes.
Manganese (Mn) is required by plants in the second greater quantity compared to iron. Like any other element, it can have a limiting factor on plant growth if it is deficient or toxic in plant tissue.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Promotes dark green leaf color in palm trees and other plants.
- Supports the photosynthetic pathway in all plants
- Improves plant respiration of atmospheric carbon dioxide
- Promotes root cellular elongation
- Activates resistance to root pathogens
- Improves nitrogen metabolism within the plant
- Promotes stress tolerance
- Easy to use liquid fertilizer formula
- Use year-round
Derived from Manganese Sulfate.
AGRICULTURE & HORTICULTURE:
Apply 1-4 quarts per acre every 30 days with a fertilizer injection system or as directed by your Biofeed® Field Representative.
GREENS, TEES & TURF:
Foliar apply-2 quarts in 25-50 gallons of water per acre, or for smaller areas apply 1-2 ounces in 5-10 gallons of water per 1000 square feet.
FOLIAR FEEDING OF TREES & SHRUBS:
Dilute 8-16 ounces in 200 gallons of water and spray on foliage to point of runoff.
ROOT FEEDING OF TREES & SHRUBS:
Mix 1-2 quarts in 100 gallons of water.