MANGANESE-PLUS™ provides this essential micro-nutrient with ACT®. Manganese is one of the essential nutrients that plants require for growth. Many processes are dependent on this nutrient, including chloroplast formation, photosynthesis, nitrogen metabolism and synthesis of some enzymes.
Manganese (Mn) is required by plants in the second greater quantity compared to iron. Like any other element, it can have a limiting factor on plant growth if it is deficient or toxic in plant tissue.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Promotes dark green leaf color
- Supports the photosynthetic pathway in all plants
- Improves plant respiration of atmospheric carbon dioxide
- Promotes root cellular elongation
- Activates resistance to root pathogens
- Improves nitrogen metabolism within the plant
- Promotes stress tolerance
- Easy to use liquid formula
- Use year-round
Derived from Manganese Sulfate.
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.