Soil-Plus™ is a super-concentrated soil & plant additive that is rich with Biofeed’s exclusive ACT® which delivers a powerful combination of nutrients which work to strengthen plant growth and promotes aerobic microbial activity below ground.
Including Soil-Plus™ in your fertilizer program will produce superior quality soil, turf grass, trees, plants, and flowers that are more resistant to environmental pressures and disease.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Softens and builds crumb structure in the soil as it enhances polysaccharide production by aerobic soil microbes
- Releases oxygen into the soil to promote aerobic biological activity, helping the soil to breathe
- Optimizes root growth
- Improves water penetration and retention in the soil by solubilizing minerals to enhance water infiltration
- Releases nutrients in the soil
- Decreases toxic salt levels in the soil by buffering harmful salts and gently protecting soil pH
- Improves drought tolerance, disease resistance, and plant cell division, resulting in greener plants
- Enhances seed germination
Total Nitrogen (N)……….7.0%
5.0% Urea Nitrogen
2.0% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Derived from Urea and Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at https://www.aapfco.org/metals.htm
Utilize SOIL-PLUS™ on all soil types year-round to support biodynamic soil fertility. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other fertilizer products. Shake or stir after Extended storage.
AGRICULTURE: Apply 1-4 quarts per acre every 30 days or as recommended by a qualified field rep. Apply with irrigation water, flood, sprinkler, or drip.
SOIL, LAWNS & GROUND COVER: Apply 4-8 ounces per 1000 square feet in 5-10 gallons of water -OR- apply 1-2 gallons per acre in 50-100 gallons water. Water thoroughly following application. Reapply
every 2-4 weeks.
GARDENS, FLOWERS, INDOOR & POTTED PLANTS: Dilute 1 oz in 1 gallon of water, sprinkle onto soil and foliage to point of run-off.
TREES & SHRUBS: Spray 0.5 ounce to 1 gallon of water with power sprayer, hose-end sprayer or dilute in a watering can, drench soil and apply onto foliage to point of run-off.
COMPOSTS: Apply 8 oz. per cubic yard with watering can or hose-end sprayer every 2 weeks. Turn pile following application.
Shake Well or Stir Before Use – May be used in Fertigation Injection Systems.