ZINC-PLUS™ contains elemental zinc and ACT®, which supports vital biochemical reactions in the turf plant. Zinc activates enzymes that are responsible for the synthesis of certain proteins. It is used in the formation of chlorophyll and some carbohydrates, and conversion of starches to sugars. When present in proper ratios, zinc helps the plant to withstand cold temperatures. Zinc is also essential in the formation of auxins, that help with growth regulation and stem elongation.
Zinc deficiencies usually stunt plant growth, and result in decreased number of tillers, chlorosis in smaller leaves, slow crop maturity, spikelet sterility and inferior quality of crops.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Supports chlorophyll production
- Aids protein synthesis
- Improves tolerance to cold temperatures
- Boosts carbohydrate production and storage of starches within the plant
- Promotes natural plant hormone production
- Essential to the conversion of inorganic phosphorus into organic forms in the plant
- Promotes enhanced stress tolerance
- Easy to use liquid formula
- Use year-round!
Derived from Zinc Sulfate.
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.