SOIL-PLUS® is a super-concentrated soil loosener and plant liquid fertilizer additive which delivers a powerful combination of nutrients to strengthen plant growth and promote aerobic microbial activity below ground.
This rich combination provides cellular nutrition on a molecular level that feeds both plant cells and soil organisms to stimulate the growth of beneficial aerobic soil microbes. These work to promote polysaccharide production which builds better soil structure and reduces compaction. SOIL-PLUS® improves the dissolved oxygen content of the soil and root-zone. SOIL-PLUS® also contains complex organic compounds that dissolve insoluble soil minerals to enhance plant up-take, neutralize free salt to reduce toxicity, and help leach it out of the root zone.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Softens and builds crumb structure in the soil
- Enhances polysaccharide production by aerobic soil microbes
- Promotes aerobic biological activity, helping the soil to breathe
- Promotes root cellular elongation
- Helps dissolve minerals in the soil to improve water infiltration
- Improves water penetration and retention in the soil
- Helps releases nutrients locked up in the soil
- Neutralizes a variety of salts allowing them to flow freely
- Helps improve heat and drought tolerance
- Helps reduce plant disease occurrence
- Supports plant cell division, resulting in greener plants
- Boosts seed germination
Total Nitrogen (N)……………………………………………7.0%
1.38% Nitrate Nitrogen
1.33% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
0.01% Urea Nitrogen
4.28% Organic Nitrogen
Derived from Urea and Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT:
25.0% Organic Matter
SHAKE WELL OR STIR BEFORE USE.
SOIL-PLUS® is highly concentrated for pro-level performance and value. Dilute with water to ensure adequate coverage. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products. May be used in fertigation systems.
Use SOIL-PLUS® on all soil types year-round to support biodynamic soil fertility.
AGRICULTURE: Apply 1-4 quarts per acre every 30 days or as recommended by a qualified field rep. Apply with irrigation water, flood, sprinkler, or drip.
SOIL, LAWNS AND GROUND COVER: Apply 4-8 ounces per 1000 square feet in 5-10 gallons of water -OR- apply 1-2 gallons per acre in 50-100 gallons water. Water thoroughly following application. Reapply every 2-4 weeks.
GARDENS, FLOWERS, INDOOR AND POTTED PLANTS: Dilute 1 oz in 1 gallon of water, sprinkle onto soil and foliage to point of run-off.
TREES AND SHRUBS: Spray 0.5 ounce to 1 gallon of water with power sprayer, hose-end sprayer or dilute in a watering can, drench soil and apply onto foliage to point of run-off.
COMPOSTS: Apply 8 oz. per cubic yard with watering can or hose-end sprayer every 2 weeks. Turn pile following application.