OXY-POND™ stimulates healthier aerobic bio-activity in aquaculture grow-out ponds. High mortality is often related to low dissolved oxygen (DO) levels and can contribute to deadly disease factors. Also, sludge build-up and odors occur when the pond lacks sufficient dissolved oxygen to support healthy aerobic bacterial activity.
The answer is to continuously release oxygen throughout the water and deep into the sludge bed.
OXY-POND™ formula is an extensively tested and proven product used to correct a variety of problems associated with aquaculture ponds and irrigation water management.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Increases Dissolved Oxygen (DO) levels.
- Eliminates or Reduces Offensive Odors.
- Reduces harmful ammonia levels.
- Encourages growth of aerobic bacteria.
- Accelerates digestion of organic matter and sludge.
- Reduces suspended solids.
- Reduces mortality rate of cultured fish or shrimp.
- Enzymatically buffers pH.
- Toxicology tested- SAFE and Non-Toxic.
Contains: Enzymes: Proteolytic , Nitrogenase , Amylase, Cellulase , H2O Dehydrogenase. Co-enzymes: Vitamins B6, B12, B1, C, K.
Nutrients: Nitrogen, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, plus 50 trace minerals.
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.
NOTE: It is advisable to harvest as soon as the shrimp or fish reach their normal marketable size. Most shrimp grow-out cycles will be reduced by 2 to 3 weeks when using this recommended treatment program. Consult your Biofeed dealer for additional information.