OXY-TERRA™ is a pond-bottom soil additive that contains Biofeed’s exclusive Amino-Carbon Technology® (ACT) to improve aquaculture pond-bottom soils, and a rich solution of Biofeed’s HDH technology that releases life-giving oxygen to maintain beneficial aerobic biological activity below your pond.
This dual-technology combination combines to create soil nutrition that feeds and stimulates beneficial aerobic soil microbes to help keep your pond-bottom healthier by digesting sludge and reducing disease.
Benefits of Use:
- Releases oxygen into the soil and pond water!
- Promotes aerobic biological activity.
- Eliminates or reduces smelly anaerobic pond-bottom conditions caused by a lack of oxygen.
- Neutralize harmful or toxic soil salts.
- Aids sludge digestion.
- Easily sprayed on or pour directly into pond water and allow natural water movement to disperse.
- May be mixed or blended with most soil management products.
Including OXY-TERRA™ will dynamically assist your pond management program to help you produce superior quality fish or shrimp that are more resistant to environmental pressures and disease.
Organic Nitrogen (N)…………………………………………………………..2.0%
Derived from Protein Hydrolysate.
Also contains all natural organic acids, protein hydrolysate, enzymes, vitamins, biostimulants and natural buffers.
At least 10-14 days prior to filling with water, apply 20-30 liters/ha (20-30 qts/2.5 acres) of OXY-TERRA™ and water product into the soil. Product may be tilled-in, but this is not required. MIXING: Dilute in enough water to spray over area to be treated. Use higher rate for soils with high sludge.
Consult your Biofeed Products dealer for additional information