OXY-TERRA™ is a pond-bottom soil additive that contains Biofeed’s exclusive Amino-Carbon Technology® (ACT) to improve aquaculture pond-bottom soils, and a rich solution of Biofeed’s HDH technology that releases life-giving oxygen to maintain beneficial aerobic biological activity below your pond.
This dual-technology combination combines to create soil nutrition that feeds and stimulates beneficial aerobic soil microbes to help keep your pond-bottom healthier by digesting sludge and reducing disease.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Releases oxygen into the soil and pond water!
- Promotes aerobic biological activity.
- Eliminates or reduces smelly anaerobic pond-bottom conditions caused by a lack of oxygen.
- Neutralize harmful or toxic soil salts.
- Aids sludge digestion.
- Easily sprayed on or pour directly into pond water and allow natural water movement to disperse.
- May be mixed or blended with most soil management products.
Including OXY-TERRA™ will dynamically assist your pond management program to help you produce superior quality fish or shrimp that are more resistant to environmental pressures and disease.
Enzymes: Proteolytic, Nitrogenase , Amylase, Cellulase and Dehydrogenase.
Nutrients: Nitrogen, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, plus 50 trace minerals.
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.
Consult your Biofeed Products dealer for additional information