MAN-8 contains manganese which is an essential micro-nutrient, combined with sulfur to promote plant growth. Many processes are dependent on manganese, including chloroplast formation, photosynthesis, nitrogen metabolism and synthesis of some enzymes.
Manganese (Mn) is required by plants in the second greater quantity compared to iron. Like any other element, it can have a limiting factor on plant growth if it is deficient or toxic in plant tissue.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Promotes dark green leaf color in palm trees and other plants
- Supports the photosynthetic pathway in all plants
- Improves plant respiration of atmospheric carbon dioxide
- Promotes root cellular elongation
- Supports resistance to root pathogens
- Improves nitrogen metabolism within the plant
- Promotes stress tolerance
- Easy-to-use liquid fertilizer formula
- Use year-round
Derived from Manganese Sulfate.
SHAKE WELL OR STIR BEFORE USE.
MAN-8 is highly concentrated for pro-level performance and value. Dilute with water to ensure adequate coverage. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products.
AGRICULTURE & HORTICULTURE: Apply 1-4 quarts per acre every 30 days with a fertilizer injection system or sprayer.
LAWNS & GRASSES: Foliar apply 1-2 quarts per acre in 25-50 gallons of water per acre or for smaller areas apply 1-2 ounces per 1000 square feet in 5-10 gallons of water. Apply every 7-10 days or as needed with sprayer. Water normally following application.
FOLIAR FEEDING TREES & SHRUBS: Dilute 1-2 quarts in 100 gallons of water and spray on foliage to point of runoff.
ROOT FEEDING TREES & SHRUBS: Dilute 1-2 quarts to 100 gallons of water along with Biofeed ARBOR-PLUS™.