GT PRO™ provides high phosphate in a blend of primary nutrients. This formula promotes efficient cellular function, root growth, and strong vertical growth that is essential to managing high quality professional turf, tees, and greens.
Supplies essential nutrients commonly lost due to regular mowing and leaching. Regular use of GT PRO™ stimulates and supports dynamic cellular function and growth.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Promotes deep green leaf color
- Helps dissolve minerals in the soil to improve water infiltration
- Helps improve heat and drought tolerance
- Helps reduce plant disease occurrence
- Provides high phosphate for turf, shrubs, trees and flowers
- Promotes vigorous bloom and fruit growth
- Supports beneficial aerobic soil microbes
- Easy-to-use liquid formula
- Use year-round
Total Nitrogen (N)…………………………..9.0%
6.0% Urea Nitrogen
2.0% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
1.0% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)……………..4.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……………………..12.0%
Derived from Urea, Soy Protein Hydrolysate, Urea and Phosphoric Acid, and Potassium Hydroxide.
SHAKE WELL OR STIR BEFORE USE.
GT PRO™ is highly concentrated. Dilute with water to ensure adequate coverage. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products.
GREENS, TEES AND TURF: Foliar apply 1-5 gallons in 50-100 gallons of water per acre, or for smaller areas apply 8-16 ounces in 5-10 gallons of water per 1000 square feet.
Apply every 7-14 days or as needed with sprayer. Water normally following application.