SUPER-C™ is a bio-chemical plant and soil additive that contains a super-concentrate of Biofeed® ACT® including molecular and intracellular components plus nitrogen in a bio-available form.
This rich combination provides cellular nutrition on a molecular level that feeds both plant cells and soil organisms to stimulate the growth of beneficial aerobic soil microbes. These work to promote polysaccharide production which builds better soil structure and reduces compaction. SUPER-C™ improves the oxygen content of the soil and root-zone.
SUPER-C™ also contains complex organic compounds which chelate and dissolve insoluble soil minerals to enhance plant up-take and buffer free sodium to reduce toxicity and help leach it out of the root zone.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Softens and build crumb structure in the soil as it enhances polysaccharide production by aerobic soil microbes
- Releases oxygen into the soil to promote aerobic biological activity, helping the soil to breathe
- Optimizes root growth
- Improves water penetration and retention in the soil by solubilizing minerals to enhance water infiltration
- Releases nutrients in the soil
- Decreases toxic salt levels in the soil by buffering harmful salts and gently protection soil pH
- Improves drought tolerance, disease resistance, and plant cell division, resulting in greener plants
- Enhances seed germination
Total Nitrogen (N)………………………………..6.0%
– 4.0% Urea Nitrogen
– 2.0% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Derived from Urea and Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
SHAKE WELL OR STIR BEFORE USE.
SUPER-CTM is highly concentrated. Mix with water prior to application to ensure adequate coverage. May be used in fertigation injection systems.
GREENS, TURF GRASS & SOIL: Apply 4-8 ounces in 5-20 gallons of water per 1000 square feet, or 1-2 gallons in
50-100 gallons of water per acre. Water thoroughly. Apply every 2-4 weeks or as required.
FAIRWAYS: Apply 1-2 quarts in 50-100 gallons of water per acre once every 30 days with sprayer, or apply through a fertilizer injection system. Water thoroughly.
TREES & SHRUBS: Spray 0.5 ounce in 1 gallon of water with power sprayer, hose-end sprayer, or dilute in a watering can. Apply onto foliage to point of runoff and drench soil.
COMPOSTS: Apply 8 ounces per cubic yard with watering can or hose-end sprayer every 2 weeks. Turn pile following application.