GT PRO™ provides a dynamic blend of primary nutrients plus Biofeed® ACT®. These combine to promote efficient cellular function and promotes root growth and strong vertical growth that is essential to managing high quality professional turf.
Due to its high potassium to silicate content in relation to nitrogen, phosphorus, GT PRO™ improves ball roll or stimp rating. Turf color improves along with quality of cut and play performance on golf greens and tees while it supplies essential nutrients commonly lost due to regular mowing and leaching.
Regular use of GT PRO™ goes further than standard fertilization as it stimulates and supports dynamic cellular function and growth while it improves Select Acquired Resistance (SAR).
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Promotes deep green leaf color
- Saves water and reduces runoff
- Improves heat and drought tolerance
- Enhances disease resistance
- Balanced nutrition for turf, shrubs, trees and flowers
- Enhances bloom and fruit growth
- Stimulates beneficial aerobic soil microbes
- Easy to use liquid formula
- Use year-round
Total Nitrogen (N)………………….9.0%
6.0% Urea Nitrogen
2.0% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
1.0% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5)…….4.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……………….12.0%
Derived from Urea, Soy Protein Hydrolysate, Ammonium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, and Potassium Silicate.
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.