SUPER-C™ is a bio-chemical plant and soil additive that is rich with ACT®, which delivers a powerful combination of nutrients which work to strengthen plant growth and promotes aerobic microbial activity below ground.
This rich combination provides cellular nutrition on a molecular level that feeds both plant cells and soil organisms to stimulate the growth of beneficial aerobic soil microbes. These work to promote polysaccharide production which builds better soil structure and reduces compaction. SUPER-C™ improves the oxygen content of the soil and root-zone. SUPER-C™ also contains complex organic compounds that dissolve insoluble soil minerals to enhance plant up-take, buffer free sodium to reduce toxicity, and help leach it out of the root zone.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Softens and build crumb structure in the soil as it enhances polysaccharide production by aerobic soil microbes
- Releases oxygen into the soil to promote aerobic biological activity, helping the soil to breathe
- Optimizes root growth
- Improves water penetration and retention in the soil by solubilizing minerals to enhance water infiltration
- Releases nutrients in the soil
- Decreases toxic salt levels in the soil by buffering harmful salts and gently protection soil pH
- Improves drought tolerance, disease resistance, and plant cell division, resulting in greener plants
- Enhances seed germination
Total Nitrogen (N)…………6.0%
4.0% Urea Nitrogen
2.0% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Derived from Urea and Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.