BENEFITS OF USE
- Promote deep green leaf color
- Saves water and reduces runoff
- Improves heat and drought tolerance
- Enhances disease resistance
- Balanced nutrition for turf, shrubs, trees and flowers
- Enhances bloom and fruit growth
- Buffers harmful salt.
- Stimulates beneficial aerobic soil microbes.
- Easy to use liquid fertilizer formula!
- Use year-around
Total Nitrogen (N)……….8.0%
6.0% Urea Nitrogen
2.0% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)……….2.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……….4.0%
Derived from Urea, Soy Protein Hydrolysate, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at http://www.aapfco.org/metals.html
SHAKE WELL OR STIR BEFORE USE.
NUTRA-PLUS™ is highly concentrated. Mix with water to ensure adequate coverage. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products. May be used in fertigation systems.
LAWNS AND GRASSES: Apply 8-16 ounces in 5-10 gallons of water per 1000 square feet, or foliar apply 4-5 gallons in 50-100 gallons of water per acre. Apply every 2-4 weeks or as needed with sprayer. Water following application.
FLOWERS AND GARDENS: Mix 1 oz per gallon of water and pour on both soil and foliage to point of run-off.
TREES AND SHRUBS: Mix 2 quarts per 100 gallons of water and spray foliage to point of run-off. Repeat as desired.