BENEFITS OF USE
- Softens and builds crumb structure in the soil as it enhances polysaccharide production by aerobic soil microbes
- Releases oxygen into the soil to promote aerobic biological activity, helping the soil to breathe
- This liquid fertilizer optimizes root growth
- Improves water penetration and retention in the soil by solubilizing minerals to enhance water infiltration
- Releases nutrients in the soil
- Decreases toxic salt levels in the soil by buffering harmful salts and gently protecting soil pH
- Improves drought tolerance, disease resistance, and plant cell division, resulting in greener plants
- Enhances seed germination
Total Nitrogen (N)……………………………………………7.0%
– 5.0% Urea Nitrogen
– 2.0% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Derived from Urea and Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
SOIL-PLUS™ is highly concentrated. Mix with water to ensure adequate coverage. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products.
AGRICULTURE: Apply 1-4 quarts per acre every 30 days, or as recommended by a qualified field representative. Apply with irrigation water, flood, sprinkler or drip.
SOIL, LAWNS AND GROUND COVER: Apply 4-8 ounces in 5-10 gallons of water per 1000 square feet, or apply 1-2 gallons in 50-100 gallons of water per acre. Water thoroughly following application. Reapply every 2-4 weeks.
GARDENS, FLOWERS, INDOOR AND POTTED PLANTS: Dilute 1 ounce in 1 gallon of water, sprinkle onto soil and foliage to point of runoff.
TREES AND SHRUBS: Spray 0.5 ounce in 1 gallon of water with power sprayer, hose-end sprayer, or dilute in a watering can. Apply onto foliage to point of runoff and drench soil.
COMPOSTS: Apply 8 ounces per cubic yard with watering can or hose-end sprayer every 2 weeks. Turn pile following application.