K-PRO™ potassium is complexed with Biofeed® ACT® for enhanced uptake and translocation throughout the entire plant and is beneficial during extremes in temperature and water stress.
K-PRO™ potassium facilitates nitrogen metabolism and stimulates root growth, while providing dynamic plant response due to its plant-friendly formulation. Use it to balance your turf, plant or crop nutritional program.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Rapidly corrects potassium deficiency
- Increased root growth and leaf maturation
- Promotes drought and heat tolerance
- Improves UV tolerance
- Faster cell repair following mowing and wear
- Stimulates beneficial aerobic soil microbial activity
- Easily sprayed on or applied through fertigation systems
- Increases crop harvest and bottom-line
Soluble Potash (K20) …………………….. 20.0%
Derived from Potassium Hydroxide
K-PRO™ is highly concentrated. Dilute with water prior to application to ensure adequate coverage. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products.
AGRICULTURE: Use 1-2 quarts per acre as foliar spray or as directed your Biofeed® products dealer. Apply directly to the surface and water in at a rate of 0.25 to 2 gallons per acre (0.75 to 6 ounces per 1000 SF). Frequency, rate, and quantity of applications depend upon specific plant and soil requirements.
GREENS, TEES AND TURF: As a foliar, apply 1-2.5 gallons in 50-100 gallons of water per acre, or for smaller areas apply 4-16 ounces in 10-20 gallons of water per 1000 square feet. May also be applied through a fertilizer injection system.