TRACE™ provides elemental molybdenum to support vital biochemical reactions. Once applied to the leaf, TRACE™ rapidly moves throughout the xylem and phloem conductive tissue of the plant where it activates the nitrogen reductase enzyme to enable complete nitrogen conversion to a plant usable form.
When present at proper levels, molybdenum enhances nitrogen efficiency and minimizes stress by catalyzing the enzymatic reduction of nitrites and nitrates that may accumulate in plant tissues. In the soil and root system of various plants, molybdenum acts as a co-enzyme for nitrogen fixation by beneficial microbes.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Supports nitrogen metabolism
- Provides a key element for symbiotic nitrogen fixing bacteria in legumes
- Provides a key element in the conversion of inorganic phosphorus into organic forms in the plant
- Helps reduce plant disease occurrence
- Easy-to-use liquid formula
- Use year-around