SOIL-PLUS® Helps to neutralize sodium while it chelates a full range of transition metals as it acts as a dynamic soil builder and plant fertilizer which delivers a powerful combination of organic nitrogen, organic matter and biostimulants that strengthens plant growth and promotes aerobic microbial activity while it releases nutrients that are bound up in the soil below ground.
This rich combination provides biodynamic cellular nutrition on a molecular level that feeds both plant cells and soil organisms to stimulate the growth of beneficial aerobic soil microbes. These work to promote polysaccharide production which acts as a soil conditioner to reduce compaction. SOIL-PLUS® enzymatically improves the dissolved oxygen content of the soil and root-zone. SOIL-PLUS® also contains complex organic acids that dissolve insoluble soil minerals to enhance plant up-take, neutralize free salt to reduce toxicity, and help leach it out of the root zone.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Produces organic matter in the soil aiding water holding capacity
- Soil conditioner that softens soil and builds better crumb structure
- Enhances polysaccharide production by aerobic soil microbes
- Promotes aerobic biological activity, helping the soil to breathe
- Promotes root cellular elongation
- Helps dissolve minerals in the soil to improve water infiltration
- Improves water penetration and retention in the soil
- Helps releases nutrients locked up in the soil
- Neutralizes sodium and a variety of mineral salts allowing them to move freely
- Helps improve heat and drought tolerance
- Helps reduce plant disease occurrence
- Supports plant cell division, resulting in greener plants
- Boosts seed germination
Total Nitrogen (N)……………………………………………7.0%
3.00% Urea Nitrogen
4.00% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Derived from Urea and Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT:
25.0% Organic Matter
SHAKE WELL OR STIR BEFORE USE.
SOIL-PLUS® is highly concentrated for pro-level performance and value. Dilute with water to ensure adequate coverage. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products. May be used in fertigation systems.
Use SOIL-PLUS® on all soil types year-round to support biodynamic soil fertility.
AGRICULTURE: Apply 1-4 quarts per acre every 30 days or as recommended by a qualified field rep. Apply with irrigation water, flood, sprinkler, or drip.
SOIL, LAWNS AND GROUND COVER: Apply 4-8 ounces per 1000 square feet in 5-10 gallons of water -OR- apply 1-2 gallons per acre in 50-100 gallons water. Water thoroughly following application. Reapply every 2-4 weeks.
GARDENS, FLOWERS, INDOOR AND POTTED PLANTS: Dilute 1 oz in 1 gallon of water, sprinkle onto soil and foliage to point of run-off.
TREES AND SHRUBS: Add and spray 0.5 ounce to 1 gallon of water with power sprayer, hose-end sprayer or dilute in a watering can, drench soil and apply onto foliage to point of run-off.
COMPOSTS: Apply 8 oz. per cubic yard with watering can or hose-end sprayer every 2 weeks. Turn pile following application.