- I am amazed what this stuff does for us here at the Farm. And I can't believe how many Farmers just in our area who can benefit from using it to eliminate their manure and that bad anaerobic smell that gives our farm a bad name! At times I think we just more than broke even on the money we spent VS the labor we saved by using it!
- I noticed the south two borders [of the alfalfa field] definitely had some issues mainly at the bottom end. And it’s not a water issue. [Testing revealed the issue was salt accumulation in soil.] Dan [Lee] got a hold of me and said let’s do a little trial. This bottom border [of the alfalfa field] really drops out on us. The issue is we don’t get the production out of the bottom of these fields. We did one trial with his products [Biofeed® SOIL-PLUS®.] and we came up to 31 bales [in the test area vs. 24 previously]. It’s a noticeable difference on bottom of the field – there is no doubt.
- We have been using Biofeed OXY-POND™ since March 2017. Nowadays the biggest problem in shrimp farming is running [high] mortality but, after using OXY-POND as per protocol of only 2-Liters per hectare we didn't face this problem. Of course, seed selection [is] also very important but we tried so many products and I can tell you in Asian condition we find OXY-POND is the best. After harvest we didn't find any black soil at [the] bottom of [the] pond so we can see it works very well. . . . I shared [my] results [with] one farmer who lost heavily in [his] first crop with poor Feed Conversion Rate (FCR) and [his] pond bottom [was] also not good in that case. In his second crop he used only OXY-POND and he had [a] profitable harvest with less cost of production. He can see it works well. In our running crop we use OXY-POND for soil treatment in [the] majority of our ponds. Now [the] bloom is very stable and growth [is] also good.”
- We have hundreds of customers that grow many crops and grasses such as Olives, Kale, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Fruits, Nuts and Golf Course Turf that use CHETROL through spray applications and through their irrigation. In every case the lines remain clean of sodium and mineral build-up and the soil is noticeably softer. Fertilizers also work much better and we can reduce the application rates of them. We are happy to be the Distributor of Biofeed® Products here in Spain!
- Here at Morrison Ranch, we’re dealing with a lot of clay loam. Compaction is an issue. Dan and I had a good talk. We started to experiment. Next thing we knew we [MMM Landscape] were using his product [Biofeed® Soil-Plus® at the rate of two quarts per acre] once each month, pretty much exclusively for any soil building health. Adding 2-4 ounces of TRACE™ per acre is like an insurance policy for our nitrogen applications on turf.
Today, Morrison Ranch, at 3,000 acres, uses less water per acre than any other property in the State of Arizona. I tell everyone about Biofeed® products and I believe everyone should be using them!
- An experienced shrimp producer near Tumbes, Peru had been experiencing severe losses of 30% or more of his shrimp larva year after year due to poor water quality. This severely affects his profits. This customer had just purchased $35,000 worth of larva. He informed his Biofeed Solutions representative; “Without your (OXY-POND) product I would lose 30% of the larva. With your product I lose only about 8%. So- you saved me at least $9,000.00”. He also continues to compile production data and expects to provide a good report and greater profits based on the good water quality and shrimp health he is observing. We have a happy, very loyal customer who is "spreading the word" in our behalf. Everyone comes to you with every conceivable problem, It is good to hear about a customer who is consistently happy!
- We started using Biofeed LiquaFire a little over 8 years ago on our 2000 cow Dairy Farm to help with odor management. Aero has helped to minimize odor very noticeably. An added bonus of using this product, we have seen a drastic difference in dissolving the suspended solids and not allowing for sediment buildup. Which has resulted in a considerable decrease in the cost of maintenance of cleaning out our lagoons. Because of Biofeed LiquaFire, we save many thousands of dollars per year. We recommend it to everyone in our business!
- I am the project supervisor for a Scottsdale, Arizona property with 930,000 Sq ft of landscaping. 700,000 of it being lawn. I have 8 fertigation tanks working together and over the recent years I've been using more and more a variety of Biofeed products. We have very hard water at this site and now any clogging of our irrigation drip system has virtually stopped. Also there are no longer any salt rings around the plants and drips. I was about to program a drip salt flush program when I realized that thanks to the Biofeed products I am injecting - I didn't need to. No signs of salt buildup. I also was able to retain my winter grass through most of May despite the high heat. Also because your fertilizers have no sediment my injector tanks never get clogged and the property looks great! Thank you for these great products.
- I have been using Biofeed on my customers landscapes as well as on my own yard for over 30 years! I met Dan Lee the founder of Biofeed back when I started my business and his Biofeed products have helped the growth of my business. Thanks to Biofeed several of my customers yards have won top awards and have been featured in Phoenix Home and Garden magazine with top honors! If you want to give your customers the very best, then use Biofeed!