MAG-4 provides turf and crops with magnesium. Magnesium readily enters the plant through foliar or soil application to supplement deficiency by supplying plant available Magnesium. Magnesium (Mg) is one of 18 nutrients essential for plant growth.
MAG-4 provides magnesium which is actively involved in photosynthesis as the central element of the chlorophyll molecule. Magnesium plays an important role in plant respiration and energy metabolism.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Provides a key element in chlorophyll production and function
- Supports efficient plant enzyme activity
- Helps regulate plant respiration and energy metabolism
- Supports protein synthesis
- Helps reduce plant disease occurrence
- Enhances fruit ripening
- Helps increase shelf-life of most vegetable crops
- Promotes greater BRIX production
Derived from Magnesium Sulfate.
SHAKE WELL OR STIR BEFORE USE.
MAG-4 is highly concentrated for pro-level performance and value. Dilute with water to ensure adequate coverage. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products.
Side Dress: Apply 2-3 gallons in a minimum of 10 gallons of water per acre along with nitrogen.
Drip Irrigation: Apply 1-2 gallons per acre.
Soil: Apply 1-2 gallons per acre.
Foliar: Row & Field Crops – Apply 1-4 quarts in a minimum of 10 gallons of water per acre.
GREENS, TEES, TURF, LAWNS & GRASSES:
Foliar: Apply 1-4 quarts in 25-50 gallons of water per acre, or 4-8 ounces in 5-10 gallons of water per 1000 square feet. Apply every 7-14 days or as needed with sprayer.