SUPER-C® is a liquid soil & plant management product which delivers a powerful combination of nutrients to strengthen plant growth and promote aerobic microbial activity below ground.
This rich combination provides cellular nutrition on a molecular level that feeds both plant cells and soil organisms to stimulate the growth of beneficial aerobic soil microbes.
Promotes polysaccharide production which builds better soil structure and reduces compaction. Improves the oxygen content of the root-zone through the action of select enzymes which release oxygen right into the soil thus enabling aerobic microbes to multiply and thrive.
Also contains complex organic compounds that chelate and dissolve insoluble soil minerals to enhance plant uptake, buffer free salt to reduce toxicity, and help leach it out of the root zone.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Softens and builds crumb structure in the soil
- Enhances polysaccharide production by aerobic soil microbes
- Promotes aerobic biological activity, helping the soil to breathe
- Promotes root cellular elongation
- Helps dissolve minerals in the soil to improve water infiltration
- Improves water penetration and retention in the soil
- Helps releases nutrients locked up in the soil
- Neutralizes a variety of salts allowing them to flow freely
- Helps improve heat and drought tolerance
- Helps reduce plant disease occurrence
- Supports plant cell division, resulting in greener plants
- Boosts seed germination
Total Nitrogen (N)………………………………..7.0%
3.00% Urea Nitrogen
4.00% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Derived from Urea and Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT:
25.0% Organic Matter
SHAKE WELL OR STIR BEFORE USE.
SUPER-C® is highly concentrated for value and pro-level performance. Mix with water prior to application to ensure adequate coverage. May be used in fertigation injection systems.
GREENS, TURF GRASS & SOIL: Apply 4-8 ounces in 5-20 gallons of water per 1000 square feet, or 1-2 gallons in 50-100 gallons of water per acre. Water thoroughly. Apply every 2-4 weeks or as required.
FAIRWAYS: Apply 1-2 quarts in 50-100 gallons of water per acre once every 30 days with sprayer, or apply through a fertilizer injection system. Water thoroughly.
TREES & SHRUBS: Add and spray 0.5 ounce to 1 gallon of water with power sprayer, hose-end sprayer, or dilute in a watering can. Apply onto foliage to point of runoff and drench soil.
COMPOSTS: Apply 8 ounces per cubic yard with watering can or hose-end sprayer every 2 weeks. Turn pile following application.