CAL-PLUS™provides crops with elemental calcium in a low-toxicity liquid complex of Biofeed’s Amino-Carbon Technology (ACT). CAL-PLUS™ readily enters the plant through foliar or soil application to supplement deficiency by supplying plant available calcium. In the soil, CAL-PLUS™ may assist uptake of nutrients into the plant. Application can be combined with pre-emergent herbicides or combined with UAN applications. Sufficient calcium in the leaf may help control heat stress and reduce disease occurrence.
Derived from Calcium Acetate.
Benefits of Use:
- Key nutrient in cell wall formation and division
- Required for efficient plant enzyme activity
- Regulates nutrient flow in the roots and in plant cells
- Helps regulate function of leaf stomata which aids in managing heat stress
- Instrumental in limiting plant disease occurrence
- Enhances fruit ripening
- Increases shelf-life of most vegetable crops
- Increases nitrogen stability in the soil
CAL-PLUS™ is highly concentrated. Mix with water prior to application to ensure adequate coverage.
GREENS, TEES AND TURF:
Foliar: Apply 1-4 quarts in 25-100 gallons of water per acre, or for smaller areas apply 4-8 ounces in 5-10 gallons of water per 1000 square feet. Apply every 7-10 days or as needed with sprayer.
Note: Tissue test prior to applications to determine ideal rates of application to your plant or crop.
Side dress: Apply 2-6 quarts per acre along with either UAN or other nitrogen solution.
Drip irrigation: Inject 2-4 quarts per acre.
Soil applied: Apply 1-2 gallons per acre along with UAN or other nitrogen solution.
Foliar: Row and Field Crops, Tobacco and Vegetables – Apply 1-4 quarts per in 3-10 gallons of water per acre.