CAL-PLUS™provides crops with elemental calcium with ACT®. CAL-PLUS™ readily enters the plant through foliar or soil application to supplement deficiency by supplying plant available calcium. In the soil, CAL-PLUS™ may assist uptake of nutrients into the plant. Application can be combined with pre-emergent herbicides or combined with UAN applications. Sufficient calcium in the leaf may help control heat stress and reduce disease occurrence.
Derived from Calcium Acetate.
Benefits of Use:
- Key nutrient in cell wall formation and division
- Required for efficient plant enzyme activity
- Regulates nutrient flow in the roots and in plant cells
- Helps regulate function of leaf stomata which aids in managing heat stress
- Instrumental in limiting plant disease occurrence
- Enhances fruit ripening
- Increases shelf-life of most vegetable crops
- Increases nitrogen stability in the soil
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.