MAG-PLUS™ provides crops with magnesium and ACT®. MAG-PLUS™ readily enters the plant through foliar or soil application to supplement deficiency by supplying plant available Magnesium. Magnesium (Mg) is one of 18 nutrients essential for plant growth. It is actively involved in photosynthesis as the central element of the chlorophyll molecule. Magnesium plays an important role in plant respiration and energy metabolism.
BENEFITS OF USE:
- Key element in chlorophyll production and function
- Required for efficient plant enzyme activity
- Regulates plant respiration and energy metabolism
- Supports protein synthesis
- May reduce plant disease occurrence
- Enhances fruit ripening
- Increases shelf-life of most vegetable crops
- Enables greater BRIX production
Derived from Magnesium Sulfate.
Also contains non-plant food ingredients; (ACT) including; natural organic acids, surfactants, enzymes, amino acids, biostimulants, and buffers.
Please refer to the product label and/or technical bulletin for application rates.