Biofeed Products Support Carbon Drawdown, Sustainability, and Regenerative Agriculture
There is vast power and value contained in healthy soil. Restored soil supports and optimizes nature’s designed processes for carbon sequestration (aka carbon drawdown).
Soil regeneration practices, among other benefits, reverse climate change by rebuilding soil organic matter and restoring degraded soil biodiversity – resulting in both carbon drawdown and improving the water cycle.
Below is a list of soil and plant characteristics which support soil regeneration and carbon drawdown (data found on thecarbonunderground.org).
For over 35 years, Biofeed® products have been building healthy soil by supporting and stimulating the following natural processes in soil and plants.
• Plant photosynthesis which draws down atmospheric carbon
• Increased soil organic matter, biodiversity
• Improved soil structure (aggregate, crumb)
• Improved plant resilience
• Increased nutrient density
• Increased soil water holding capacity
• Creates carbon-rich organic matter in the soil
• Natural, non-chemical fertilization to provide nitrogen and phosphorus
• And much more
Biofeed Products Are Also Eco-Friendly
- No harmful residues that accumulate and suppress soil fertility
- No chemically derived additives
- No mined humic compounds (Leonardite)
- No synthetics or synthetic chelators
- No petroleum hydrocarbons
- No toxic elements
- No fulvic acid
- No sulfuric acid
- No EDTA acid (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic)
- No added salts
Learn more at www.biofeed.com
Biofeed products are sold through our network of Distributors or Direct to businesses in areas not currently serviced by a Distributor. For more information go to: https://biofeed.com/buy-biofeed-products/
Or call 623-930-7510 (ask for Sales) or send an email to email@example.com. Let us know your location and we can direct you to the nearest distributor or quote a Direct sale.