BENEFITS OF USE
- Softens and builds crumb structure in the soil as it enhances polysaccharide production by aerobic soil microbes
- Releases oxygen into the soil to promote aerobic biological activity, helping the soil to breathe
- This liquid fertilizer optimizes root growth
- Improves water penetration and retention in the soil by solubilizing minerals to enhance water infiltration
- Releases nutrients in the soil
- Decreases toxic salt levels in the soil by buffering harmful salts and gently protecting soil pH
- Improves drought tolerance, disease resistance, and plant cell division, resulting in greener plants
- Enhances seed germination
Total Nitrogen (N)……………………………………………7.0%
5.0% Urea Nitrogen
2.0% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Derived from Urea and Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
Soil-Plus™ also contains Biofeed’s exclusive Amino-Carbon Technology® ACT to provide natural organic acids, surfactants, enzymes, amino acids, bio-stimulants, and buffers.
SHAKE WELL OR STIR BEFORE USE.
SOIL-PLUS™ is highly concentrated for pro-level performance and value. Mix with water to ensure adequate coverage. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products. May be used in fertigation systems.
Utilize SOIL-PLUS™ on all soil types year-round to support biodynamic soil fertility.
AGRICULTURE: Apply 1-4 quarts per acre every 30 days or as recommended by a qualified field rep. Apply with irrigation water, flood, sprinkler, or drip.
SOIL, LAWNS AND GROUND COVER: Apply 4-8 ounces per 1000 square feet in 5-10 gallons of water -OR- apply 1-2 gallons per acre in 50-100 gallons water. Water thoroughly following application. Reapply every 2-4 weeks.
GARDENS, FLOWERS, INDOOR AND POTTED PLANTS: Dilute 1 oz in 1 gallon of water, sprinkle onto soil and foliage to point of run-off.
TREES AND SHRUBS: Spray 0.5 ounce to 1 gallon of water with power sprayer, hose-end sprayer or dilute in a watering can, drench soil and apply onto foliage to point of run-off.
COMPOSTS: Apply 8 oz. per cubic yard with watering can or hose-end sprayer every 2 weeks. Turn pile following application.