TURF-PLUS® is a concentrated liquid fertilizer blend of nitrogen and potassium. TURF-PLUS® promotes vigorous leaf, stem and root growth. The added potassium aids in the regulation and uptake of nitrogen. TURF-PLUS® is formulated for use year around, both warm and cool season.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Promotes deep green leaf color
- Helps dissolve minerals in the soil to improve water infiltration
- Helps improve heat and drought tolerance
- Promotes vigorous plant growth
- Supports aerobic soil microbial activity
- Liquid fertilizer is easily sprayed on or applied through automatic fertigation systems
- Will not stain
Total Nitrogen (N)…………………………24.0%
10.0% Urea Nitrogen
7.0% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
6.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
1.0% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Soluble Potash (K2O)………………………2.0%
Derived from Urea, Ammonium Nitrate, Soy Protein Hydrolysate, and Potassium Hydroxide.
SHAKE WELL OR STIR BEFORE USE.
TURF-PLUS® is highly concentrated for pro-level performance and value. Dilute with water to ensure adequate coverage. Jar test for compatibility prior to final tank mixing with other products. May be used in fertigation systems.
LAWNS AND GRASSES: Apply 8-32 ounces in 5-20 gallons of water per 1000 square feet OR apply 2-10 gallons in 50-100 gallons of water per acre. Irrigate thoroughly following application. Repeat every 2-4 weeks or as needed, or apply through a fertigation or injection system. Use year round on all lawns and grasses.