Approximately twelve years ago my wife and I had our back yard in Paradise Valley, Arizona professionally landscaped. As a part of that, a fertilizer injector system was installed. After a few years of satisfactory, but spotty results, the original system failed, and I replaced it with an injection system similar to the BioFeeder system. Biofeed fertilizer products were recommended by my landscaper, but after using them for a couple of years with good results, my local landscaping supply store recommended a different brand that was less expensive. After two or three years of using that product, several of my shrubs started looking terrible and one actually died. Desperate, I consulted the folks at Biofeed directly and asked for advice. A combination of Nutra-Plus with a small amount of Soil-Plus was recommended (1 cup of Soil-Plus for each gallon of Nutra-Plus) and the results have been spectacular. The shrubs that were near death revitalized completely within a single season and are now healthy and robust. My trees are healthy and strong. I cannot say enough about the expertise at Biofeed. Biofeed products definitely saved my landscaping.Read More
Approximately twelve years ago my wife and I had our back yard in Paradise Valley, Arizona professionally landscaped. As a part of that, a fertilizer injector system was installed. After a few years of satisfactory, but spotty results, the original system failed, and I replaced it with an injection system similar to the BioFeeder system. Biofeed fertilizer products were recommended by my landscaper, but after using them for a couple of years with good results, my local landscaping supply store recommended a different brand that was less expensive. After two or three years of using that product, several of my shrubs started looking terrible and one actually died. Desperate, I consulted the folks at Biofeed directly and asked for advice. A combination of Nutra-Plus with a small amount of Soil-Plus was recommended (1 cup of Soil-Plus for each gallon of Nutra-Plus) and the results have been spectacular. The shrubs that were near death revitalized completely within a single season and are now healthy and robust. My trees are healthy and strong. I cannot say enough about the expertise at Biofeed. Biofeed products definitely saved my landscaping.Read Less
- We live in Prescott located in Northern Arizona. Up here we expected to be able to grow all sorts of flowering plants, shrubs, flowers and trees with little effort. Since we have lived in our home our dwarf Plum Tree has never produced more than 10-20 plumbs per season. It’s been disappointing. So, we had just about given up on the tree all together. Then our son came to town and he brought a bottle of his fertilizer called Biofeed Nutra-Plus when he came to visit. He put about 8 ounces of the product into a pail of water and poured it around our plum tree and he also put some of the mix on our roses. Afterwards he ran the watering system to wash it down to the roots. I can only say WOW! The results were SIMPLY AMAZING! We love our rejuvenated rose bushes and get a lot of new roses, but the plum tree now produces over 200 PLUMS! And they taste wonderful! We are truly impressed with the way the Biofeed product brought our tree and roses to life and we enjoy the delicious Plum Pies that we make with all the plums! Maybe we are a bit partial, but we recommend Biofeed to everyone who wants to grow a garden, trees and plants!
- An experienced shrimp producer near Tumbes, Peru had been experiencing severe losses of 30% or more of his shrimp larva year after year due to poor water quality. This severely affects his profits. This customer had just purchased $35,000 worth of larva. He informed his Biofeed Solutions representative; “Without your (OXY-PROBIOTIC) product I would lose 30% of the larva. With your product I lose only about 8%. So- you saved me at least $9,000.00”. He also continues to compile production data and expects to provide a good report and greater profits based on the good water quality and shrimp health he is observing. We have a happy, very loyal customer who is "spreading the word" in our behalf. Everyone comes to you with every conceivable problem, It is good to hear about a customer who is consistently happy!
- Our Company The Landscape Broker, LLC. (TLB) of Phoenix, Arizona specializes in creating and installing custom landscapes and we have established a reputation as a top company in Arizona. However, one of the toughest soil issues we face is toxic levels of sodium in Arizona’s calcined clay soil. One of our proudest achievements was a premium landscape installation located on the southwestern face of Camelback Mountain, located in Scottsdale, Arizona. However following completion of the job, we began to experience severe die-off of a variety of plants and trees due to excessive sodium buildup in the root zones of the newly installed landscape. We were at a loss and we were forced to replace the plant materials as they died in an attempt to uphold the warranty and satisfy our customer. We replaced almost every plant at least 3 times and trees at least 2 times within the first year following the install. Then we were introduced to Biofeed. After adding Biofeed Nutri-Plus and Soil-Plus to the landscape via fertigation we observed salt rings of up to 3’ in diameter around each plant, on the surface of the soil disappear within days of application and instead of plant/tree die-off, we watched all of the plants and trees put on new green growth and flowers! Finally, our customer was very happy to see the amazing turn around in his $300,000.00 landscape. What else can I say, Biofeed WORKS!
- We started using Aero a little over 8 years ago on our 2000 cow Dairy Farm to help with odor management. Aero has helped to minimize odor very noticeably. An added bonus of using this product, we have seen a drastic difference in dissolving the suspended solids and not allowing for sediment buildup. Which has resulted in a considerable decrease in the cost of maintenance of cleaning out our lagoons. Because of Aero, we save many thousands of dollars per year. We recommend it to everyone in our business!
- I am the project supervisor for a Scottsdale, Arizona property with 930,000 Sq ft of landscaping. 700,000 of it being lawn. I have 8 fertigation tanks working together and over the recent years I've been using more and more a variety of Biofeed products. We have very hard water at this site and now any clogging of our irrigation drip system has virtually stopped. Also there are no longer any salt rings around the plants and drips. I was about to program a drip salt flush program when I realized that thanks to the Biofeed products I am injecting - I didn't need to. No signs of salt buildup. I also was able to retain my winter grass through most of May despite the high heat. Also because your fertilizers have no sediment my injector tanks never get clogged and the property looks great! Thank you for these great products.
- I have been using Biofeed on my customers landscapes as well as on my own yard for over 30 years! I met Dan Lee the founder of Biofeed back when I started my business and his Biofeed products have helped the growth of my business. Thanks to Biofeed several of my customers yards have won top awards and have been featured in Phoenix Home and Garden magazine with top honors! If you want to give your customers the very best, then use Biofeed!
- We service landscapes for liquid fertilizing and weed control from Flagstaff AZ to the Phoenix area. As a landscape professional for over 40 years, I know what I need in a fertilizer product. I can tell when a product is doing more than just fertilizing. With Biofeed, I see healthier foliage on the lawns, trees and plants that we root-feed and foliar spray but I can also see an improvement in the soil texture and the improvement in water penetration and the improved water holding capacity of the soils we treat with Biofeed. I may not understand everything it is doing but I know that when I put it down, it works with the soil and helps it do its natural thing and you can see and feel that the soil is alive. I strongly recommend Biofeed products for everything you grow!
- We have been maintaining the landscapes of more than 40 high-end homes in Paradise Valley and Scottsdale, Arizona for over 5 years and on every home we install either a BioFeeder S-2 or S-5 unit. Our properties look awesome and our customers know that we use Biofeed products to make them that way! In fact they love the results so much that they remind me to keep their injectors filled with Biofeed!As a professional landscaper I strongly recommend to every other landscaper to use Biofeed to create lush green turf and blooming flowers like ours! Your customers will be glad that you did!
- For the last 2 years, Grayhawk Golf Club has utilized the products from Biofeed. I was looking for a product that was easy to use, cost effective, and that would increase nutrient uptake to the plant. We cover all three areas with many of the products from Biofeed. The main product that we use with any nutrients going out on the turf, whether fairway, tees or greens is their Super-C (Soil-Plus). It is my catalyst to improve Ag grade products to a specialty product without the high costs. Biofeed’s Amino-Carbon Technology is light years ahead of the competition. My greens have continued to be firmer, faster, and have better root structure since we have been on a complete Biofeed program. My clipping yields on greens are very consistent each and every day, producing great putting surfaces without compromising turf quality. My fairways continue to transition from Ryegrass back to Bermuda grass better every year with less inputs. By using Biofeed’s product line, it helps Grayhawk continue to have great playing surfaces without increasing operational costs.