HOW TO REVIVE YOUR LAWN
We want to share with you the spectacular results of the applying Biofeed® Soil-Plus® to revive your lawn. Reference the photos above. As you can see, on Day 1 the grass showed dry baldness and sprouts. We were told that it was not because of lack of water, that the lawn was irrigated every day, but that it always had a dry and uniform appearance. Our technical team did a site survey to determine the problem. What was found was compacted soil. Compacted soil does not allow for proper water absorption or retention. In addition, compacted soil is often high in soil salts because leeching is not taking place with each watering. In addition, nutrients are not carried down into the root zone. Typically, water should reach at least 6 inches beneath the soil line to reach lawn grass roots.
AGGREGATED SOIL (IMPROVE CRUMB STRUCTURE)
Biofeed fertilizers with Acti-Cell Technology® (ACT), namely Soil-Plus®, work to promote polysaccharide production which builds better soil structure and reduces compaction. Our products also contains complex organic compounds which chelate and dissolve insoluble soil minerals.
SOIL-PLUS SOFTENS SOIL
- Improves water infiltration, penetration, and retention
- Improves the oxygen content of the soil and root-zone
- Stimulates the growth of aerobic soil microbes
- Enhances seed germination and deeper root growth
OTHER SOIL-PLUS® BENEFITS
- Increases the fertility of degraded soil
- Restores the beneficial microfauna of the soil
- Revitalizes soils with great agronomic pressure
- Unlocks ions, favoring the absorption of nutrients
- It recovers the biodynamics of the soil
- Reduces sodium toxicity
After the application of Soil-Plus on the lawn, the soil began to respond, holding irrigation water and providing a healthy balance and increasing its fertility. One more triumph of Biofeed products.